Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a wonderful time in Arizona during the Legacy's Drawing Show and Open House last month...Roping Braids sold, too.  My good friend, JaNeil Anderson, and I did some site seeing on our travels including Sedona, the Grand Canyon and the Babbit ranches where her grandson works.  In the picture below, JaNeil and I had just come from an early morning photo shoot at the Babbit Ranch and were thankful for our hats on that sunny day...such astonishing beauty at the Grand Canyon!  As you can imagine, I'm anxious to tackle some new works from all of the wonderful reference photos obtained on our trip.


Praising and thanking God for each and every one of you on this special Day of Thanks.  Travel safely and eat lots of turkey!

Reminder:

Be on the look out for my next newsletter with info on a Christmas Show at my gallery.  For a sneak peak of my work be sure to pick up the Dec. issue of Western Art Collector and Southwest Art magazines if you run across them.

    Recently Sold:

  Roping Braids

  Up Next

Thank you to all of my collectors and supporters!!
 
     Thank you all for your interest in my monthly blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  I always look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment