Monday, February 6, 2012

March Art Shows


I have some spring shows to announce and thought I would give you a peek at one of my ads coming out in the March issue of the Western Art Collector and Art of the West magazines.  Be sure to pick one up.
Mark your calendar for March 15–17, 2012 for The Russell: The Sale to Benefit the C.M. Russell Museum. This year's format will include a silent auction, Art in Action® (a quick-finish event...I am a participant this year), and the live auction.

Location: C. M. Russell Museum
406-727-8787
400 13th Street North
Great Falls, Montana 59401
Also,  you are invited to attend the 2012 Pearce Museum show March 31st.  

Location: Pearce Museum at Navarro College
903-875-7642
3100 W. Collin Street
Corsicana, TX 75110
    Recently Sold:

     
Missin' Nothin' and Making of a Good One sold during the Legacy Gallery's Holiday Miniature Show
 
Thank you to all of my collectors and supporters!!

"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." --Leonardo da Vinci

     Thank you all for your interest in my blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  And check out some of my new arrivals at The Legacy Gallery.  I always look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, 
Mary Ross Buchholz

No comments:

Post a Comment