Thursday, October 18, 2012

Holiday Small Works Shows


     The holiday season is fast approaching, and my wonderful galleries have put together a real treat for you.  So if you are near Fredericksburg, TX or Scottsdale, AZ then drop by to see some amazing artwork in just the right size for tucking under the Christmas Tree or for your special holiday occasion.
     Here is a sneak peek of my newest works ready for shipment to the Holiday Small Works Shows at Insight and Legacy Galleries.  Arriving Soon......

Cowboy Bling  at Insight

Fish-n-Chip at Insight


Hard Working Grey  at Legacy


Little Buck  at Legacy
Reminder.......
Newly released prints will be ready in time for Christmas...stay tuned for more info.
Recently Sold......
He Knows His Job, Drinking Buddies, Zana, and Weaning at the Babbitt
Thank you to all of my collectors, galleries and supporters!!
"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." --Leonardo da Vinci
     Thank you all for your interest in my blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  And check out some of my new arrivals at Insight and The Legacy Gallery.  I always look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, 
Mary Ross Buchholz
CONTACTS AND LINKS
To see more of my work and to be the first to see
my current work please view these sites:
www.MaryRossBuchholz.com

If you liked this newsletter, then please forward it to a friend.
If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters,
then click Mary Ross Buchholz e-newsletter
          

No comments:

Post a Comment