Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Wishing you every happiness this Holiday Season
and prosperity in the New Year.
For the many blessings sent my direction this past year, I sincerely thank you for allowing my art into your homes. 
Thank you, InSight and Legacy Galleries, for believing in me and making it all happen!

Upcoming Shows....
Mar. 1 to Mar. 23....Texas Masters  at  InSight Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX 
Mar. 9 to Apr. 6.....Artists of the American West The Pearce Museum in Corsicana, TX
Mar. 23 to Apr.28... Night of the Artists at The Briscoe Museum in San Antonio, TX

Recently Sold ...
 
 

CONTACTS AND LINKS
To see more of my work and to be the first to see
my current work please view these sites:
www.MaryRossBuchholz.com
If you liked this newsletter, then please forward it to a friend.
If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters,
then click Mary Ross Buchholz e-newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment