Thursday, December 6, 2012

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Another reminder of the Holiday Small Works Shows...
'Tis the season...

TONIGHT, Dec. 6th, 
My two drawings below will be sold by draw at Legacy Gallery for the miniature holiday show.  Contact Legacy Gallery prior to 4:00 pm to put your name into the drawings at 480-945-1113.

Little Buck  $1250

Hard Workin' Grey  $1250
TOMORROW, Dec. 7th,
These two drawings below will be for sale at InSight Gallery.  Give them a call at 830-997-9920 or come meet me at the reception from 3:30 to 5:30 if you are near Fredericksburg, TX.
Cowboy Bling  $1300

  Fish-n-Chip  $1250

Recently Sold ... at the AQHA:  America's Horse in Art Show
Thank you to all of my collectors, galleries and supporters!!
"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." --Leonardo da Vinci
     Thank you all for your interest in my blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  And check out some of my new arrivals at InSight and The Legacy Gallery.  I always look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, 
Mary Ross Buchholz
CONTACTS AND LINKS
To see more of my work and to be the first to see
my current work please view these sites:
www.MaryRossBuchholz.com
If you liked this newsletter, then please forward it to a friend.
If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters,
then click Mary Ross Buchholz e-newsletter



No comments:

Post a Comment