Thursday, May 16, 2013

Busy Spring

It has been a busy spring attending my kids' activities and proudly participating in several wonderful art shows.  Sitting at the drawing table gearing up for my late summer and fall shows has been my primary focus lately.  Be on the look out for an announcement on those exciting shows later this summer.           
I just wanted to let you know if you are in the Fredericksburg area, then be sure to stop by InSight Gallery to see the OPA art show they are currently hosting this year.  Also, be sure to stop by Legacy Galleries if you are in AZ or WY because I will be sending some new works their way very soon, too.

May 18 - June 17
Artist Reception: Saturday, May 18 5-8pm
InSight Gallery OPA "Perk" Sunday, May 19th 8am-11am*
Preview Viewing: Saturday, May 18th, 10am-3pm (gallery closed 3-5pm)
InSight Gallery is thrilled to have been chosen to represent the Oil Pianters of America (OPA) 22nd Annual National Juried Show. Over 4,000 artists submitted work to the OPA and only 200 were selected to participate in this prestigious show. The culmination of the jury process is an incredible body of work representing the diversity and quality of the OPA group. InSight Gallery is proud to be one of the now 22 galleries across the country in the last 22 years to house such a fine event.
* An extra perk for art lovers the morning after the OPA National Show. Come join us for a steaming cup of local Ranch Road Roasters coffee and an opportunity to see the show with a new perspective. A more intimate event for those wanting to spend a bit of additional time with the incredible artwork. Sunday, May 19th from 8 until 11 am. Gallery open until 3pm.
OPA provided show catalogs available for $25. Please contact us for one to be mailed, or:
Recently Sold:
     
       Hawkeye, Rodeo Ready, Fish-n-Chip, Snip
Thank you to all of my collectors, galleries and supporters!!
"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." --Leonardo da Vinci
     Thank you all for your interest in my blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  And check out some of my new arrivals at InSight and The Legacy Gallery.  I always look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, 
Mary Ross Buchholz
CONTACTS AND LINKS
To see more of my work and to be the first to see
my current work please view these sites:
www.MaryRossBuchholz.com
If you liked this newsletter, then please forward it to a friend.
If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters,
then click Mary Ross Buchholz e-newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment