Sunday, August 11, 2013

America's Horse in Art Show

The AQHA Hall of Fame & Museum is hosting their America's Horse in Art Show on Saturday, Aug. 17th in Amarillo, TX.  Feel free to contact the museum at (806) 376-5181 or by email at artshow@aqha.org. if you are interested in bidding on any of these pieces below.  Bob and I will be attending the show next weekend, so hope to see you there.
Been There   11"x18.5"    $2850
 Hand Plaited     9"x13"  $1300
Windmill Juice    17"x16"   $4850
Talk about a BIG sign!  And, that is my artwork, Full Suit, on the banner.  We had a blast at the Western Heritage Museum and Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame in Hobbs, NM last month.  A big thank you goes out to Darrell Beauchamp and the museum staff for including me in the Horsing Around show.  If you are in the area then be sure to stop in to see the wonderful art show including Mick Doellinger and Joe Netherwood's work. 
 Call for more info at (575) 492-2678 directions 5317 N Lovington Hwy
 Art Show Schedule....
July 27th to Sept. 15  Horsing Around  Western Heritage Museum in Hobbs, NM
Aug. 17 to Nov. 9  America's Horse In Art  AQHA Hall of Fame & Museum in Amarillo, TX
Sept. 6-23  Annual Fall Gallery Show at InSight Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX
Sept. 14 to Oct. 6  Bosque Art Classic at Bosque Art Center in Clifton, TX
Nov. 7  Scottsdale Salon  at Legacy Gallery in Scottsdale, AZ
Nov. 8  Western Art Show Doss Heritage Museum in Weatherford, TX

Thank you to all of my collectors, galleries and supporters!!

"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." --Leonardo da Vinci
     Thank you all for your interest in my blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  And check out some of my new arrivals at InSight and The Legacy Gallery.  I always look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, 
Mary Ross Buchholz
CONTACTS AND LINKS
To see more of my work and to be the first to see

my current work please view these sites:
www.MaryRossBuchholz.com
If you liked this newsletter, then please forward it to a friend.
If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters,
then click Mary Ross Buchholz e-newsletter
          

No comments:

Post a Comment