Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!


Happy Independence Day America!
Summer has finally arrived.  Let me catch you up-to-date on a few things these past couple of months.  I thought you might like to know the Schleicher County 4-Hers finished a terrific season with a bang and placed well at the Sonora contest with several first places and the Best Club "Sweepstakes Award" for the second year in a row.  Now that my kids' 4-H activities are finished, I can concentrate solely on art.  Towards the end of May I had some exciting news come my way.  I entered a couple of drawings in an online competition with the Art Renewal Center, and not only was I a finalist (with my drawing titled "He's Ready"), but I was also one of the winners with my drawing titled "Break Time".  It was quite the honor indeed, especially since there were so many talented artists and their artworks to consider like renowned artist, Jeremy Lipking, who won best of show.
Click Here to view the artwork and read the article.
I hope you all have a wonderful summer!
click to enlarge  Break Time



 Click Here to see what Prints are available.....
Thank you to all of my collectors, galleries and supporters!! 
"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." --Leonardo da Vinci
Thank you all for your interest in my blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  And check out some of my new arrivals at InSight Gallery and The Legacy Gallery.  I always look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, 
Mary Ross Buchholz

CONTACTS AND LINKS
To see more of my work and to be the first to see
my current work please view these sites:
www.MaryRossBuchholz.com 
If you liked this newsletter, then please forward it to a friend.
If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters,
then click
Mary Ross Buchholz e-newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment