Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

HOLIDAY SMALL WORKS SHOWS
InSight Gallery....DECEMBER 5th
Legacy Gallery....DECEMBER 11th


InSight Gallery and Legacy Gallery are honored to host their annual Holiday Small Works Group Shows. These small treasures are a perfect gift for the art lover in your life!

Morning Light 11"x14" $3250


Rawhide 10"x15.25" $3100


Hand Plaited 9"x13" $1650
Please click here to view ALL InSight Gallery's Holiday Small Works show pieces

Please Click Here to view All Legacy Gallery's Show Pieces

Thursday, December 11th
7:00 -9:00 During Artwalk
Draw will be at 8:00 pm
Scottsdale, Arizona



Flame Leaf 12"x7.25" $1850

Recently Sold.....



Cowboys' Choice and Pistol Pete ....SOLD at the Small Works Great Wonders Show on Nov. 14th
Thank you to all of my collectors, galleries and supporters!!
Click Here to see what Prints are available.....
"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." --Leonardo da Vinci
Thank you all for your interest in my blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  And check out some of my new arrivals at InSight Gallery and The Legacy Gallery.  I always look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, 
Mary Ross Buchholz
CONTACTS AND LINKS
To see more of my work and to be the first to see
my current work please view these sites:
www.MaryRossBuchholz.com 
If you liked this newsletter, then please forward it to a friend.
If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters,
then click
Mary Ross Buchholz e-newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment