Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fall Art Shows

    It is that time again for my fall art shows.  I have some exciting new works to show you, so come on over to the gallery or plan on attending one of these shows listed below.  Some new drawings and this oil painting titled, Dapple Dan, are at InSight Gallery in Fredericksburg.  I would love to see you at the reception and Friday Night Artwalk if you are wanting to take a drive Friday, Sept. 4th, from 6-8 pm.

 Because I have been blessed with quite a few recent sales, it is crunch time for me in my studio as I am tasked with  increasing my inventory and also with meeting deadlines for my spring art shows.  Thank you so much for your continued support.  
   
Dapple Dan  "28"x20"

Fall Art Show Schedule....
 Sept. 4... Annual Fall Gallery Show at InSight Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX  
Oct. 22-24...Traveling the West Art Show & Sale at Southwest Gallery in Dallas, TX 
  Nov. 5-15...Fall Open House at Legacy Gallery in Scottsdale, AZ
Nov. 13...Small Works, Great Wonders Art Show at National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
In Oklahoma City, OK   
Below are a few of my works in these shows.  
         
Plaits-n-Tassels   and    Stud Muffin   ...available at Legacy Gallery in Bozeman, MT

Fringe Benefits ...available at Traveling West Srt Show & Sale in Dallas, TX

     
I'm Ready  ...available at Small Works Great Wonders in Oklahoma, OK 
Out West ...available at Traveling West Srt Show & Sale in Dallas, TX

Belgian Beauty ...available at Legacy Gallery in Bozeman, MT
    Recently Sold!!!
 Thank you to all who admire and appreciate my artwork! 
          
   
Click Here to see what Prints are available.....
   Thank you to all of my collectors, galleries and supporters!! 
"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." --Leonardo da Vinci
Thank you all for your interest in my blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  And check out some of my new arrivals at InSight Gallery and The Legacy Gallery.  I always look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, 
Mary Ross Buchholz
CONTACTS AND LINKS
To see more of my work and to be the first to see

my current work please view these sites:
www.MaryRossBuchholz.com 
If you liked this newsletter, then please forward it to a friend.
If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters,
then click Mary Ross Buchholz e-newsletter
  

No comments:

Post a Comment