Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Guess who is late again this year with sending out Christmas cards?  You will be happy to know that I have been busy in the studio preparing works for my spring shows.  InSight and Legacy Gallery are currently having their Holiday Small Works shows right now.  Below are a few drawings and paintings available if you are still looking for that something special to hang on your wall.
 
Dun It, Plaits-n-Tassels, Stud Muffin
   
Wishbone Gold, Morning Light, Buckskin Gold
2015 in Review
This summer was certainly eventful.  We had wildfires to deal with in August, windstorms blowing off barn roofs, water-lines breaking, and even Franklin rolling my suburban a week before school started (thank God his guardian angel was watching over him as he walked away without a scratch).  Bob and the boys even had time to break several fillies before the boys went back to school in the fall.  This year Bob finished out his term as officer and president of the TSGRA; we had our 100th annual TSGRA celebration in Kerrville at the YO Hotel Resort.  We even had a "horseless goat roping" at the celebration; and yes, it is loads of fun!  I had to sneak in a picture of my mom with our good friend, Lorelei Hankins...watching the goat roping.
Franklin is a Junior in High School and recently was inducted into the National Honor Society.  Dalton is a freshman at Angelo State University and is on the ASU Collegiate Wool Judging Team.  Our oldest, Robert, is currently enrolled in the TCU Ranch Management Program in Ft. Worth.  All in all, with all of the different activities including art shows, we had a little time to get-away to the river for some R&R.

From my family to yours, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
   
        
   
   
     
     


Recently Sold!!! 
      


    


 Thank you to all who admire and appreciate my artwork and support my shows and galleries!   
Click Here to see what Prints are available.....
   Thank you to all of my collectors, galleries and supporters!! 
"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." --Leonardo da Vinci
Thank you all for your interest in my blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  And check out some of my new arrivals at InSight Gallery and The Legacy Gallery.  I always look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, 
Mary Ross Buchholz
CONTACTS AND LINKS
To see more of my work and to be the first to see

my current work please view these sites:
www.MaryRossBuchholz.com 
If you liked this newsletter, then please forward it to a friend.
If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters,
then click Mary Ross Buchholz e-newsletter
  

No comments:

Post a Comment