Sunday, March 13, 2016

It's Showtime

  Spring Art Show Schedule....
Mar. 1 to Mar. 23....Texas Masters  at  InSight Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX 

Mar. 17 to Mar. 19....The Russell at CM Russell Museum in Great Falls, MT

Mar. 17 to Mar. 20....Cowgirl Up! at Desert Caballeros Museum in Wickenburg, AZ

 Apr. 1 to May 15.... Night of Artists at The Briscoe Museum in San Antonio,  TX
       I had a great time at the Texas Masters show at InSight Gallery last weekend.  The show will be up for another couple of weeks.  If you are touring the Hill Country on a quest to see the wildflowers and the bluebonnets, then stop by InSight Gallery in Fredericksburg to see some wonderful artwork too.  You won't be disappointed.
          Be sure to check things out this week in Great Falls, MT at The Russell exhibition and sale to benefit the CM Russell Museum.  My drawing titled "Dun That" is Lot # 28 and is available for the "First Strike" live auction on Friday night.  Also, the Outwest Art Show & Sale is happening at the Heritage Inn, March 16 - 19, so stop by and see Scott Jones with Legacy Gallery.  He will have a few of my artworks on display in the Lewis & Clark room.
            I will miss seeing all my friends and artist friends in Montana this time around, but I will be headed to Arizona to the 11th Annual Cowgirl Up! show & sale.  This is my second year to participate and I certainly look forward to meeting new people and reconnecting with dear friends.  "Gentlin' Touch" is one of my drawings in the Cowgirl Up! Saturday night sale.
    A couple of weeks later we will be making a trip to San Antonio to the 15th annual Night of Artists show and sale at the Briscoe Museum "Sweet Spot"  and "Rough Start" are available to place bids at this Silent Auction.  If you are interested in viewing the artwork or attending any of these events then click on the appropriate links above for more information.  I am certainly anxious to see the new installments to the museums and would love seeing you at the opening. 
Below are a few of my works in these shows.   Hope to see you there.
   
 Gentlin' Touch  
 
                Sweet Spot
 
Luke's Mount
 
             Rough Start
 
 Roper's Special  
    
      Queen of Hearts
 
Dun That
 
  Recently Sold!!!...
    

       
Click Here to see what Prints are available.....
       Thank you to all of my collectors, galleries and supporters!! 
"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." --Leonardo da Vinci
Thank you all for your interest in my blog. If you have any requests for future articles or information, or any questions about my art, please feel free to contact me any time at www.maryrossbuchholz.com or at 325-853-3839.  And check out some of my new arrivals at InSight Gallery and The Legacy Gallery.  I always look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, 
Mary Ross Buchholz

CONTACTS AND LINKS
To see more of my work and to be the first to see
my current work please view these sites:
www.MaryRossBuchholz.com 
If you liked this newsletter, then please forward it to a friend.
If this newsletter didn't come directly from me, and you want to receive future newsletters,
then click
Mary Ross Buchholz e-newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment